ABC Supply's ability to make money would not exist without the buying power of our customers. Thus, a valuable part of ABC Supply's team consists of our sales force that provides our customers with the best service and product assistance possible while continuously seeking new customers to service.
The responsibility of meeting sales goals, obtaining new accounts and maintaining a professional image of ABC Supply is the objective that each sales associate faces every day. They continuously promote and sell ABC Supply's products and services to existing and potential new customers. In turn, the relationship between our sales force and their customers can be very rewarding both professionally and personally.
While each outside sales team associate has a great deal of freedom in their position, there are several duties that are required on a daily basis. Some of these duties include:
- Servicing existing customer accounts with exceptional customer service
- Developing potential and new customer accounts
- Handling customer questions, complaints and concerns
- Helping resolve any customer billing issues
- Assisting customers with purchasing questions
- Traveling to meet customers, to job sites and to other business functions
- Additional duties and responsibilities as required or assigned
Although sales can be a challenging position, it can also be very rewarding. Just as each one of ABC Supply's customers are unique, so is each member of our sales force - just another way that makes ABC Supply so diverse in nature. Some of the skills that are found in some of our most successful outside sales team members include:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Effective time management and planning skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to work under minimal supervision
- Ability to relate to customers requests and needs
- Ability to travel as required
- Current & Valid driver’s license
- A good driving record
If you live in or are applying in Philadelphia, PA, click here.